PSEUDO PROFANITY SERVED ON THE PLATTER ALONG WITH IMMORALITY AND A DASH OF CYNICISM [:P]

Monday, September 10, 2012

Value the empty to value the full, fully

Life is going past me in the form of relentless days and nights.
The universe is on it's own insolent schedule.
Weather inspires a throat full of knots.
All my occupation is of distraction, all I'm doing is so that I don't have to do what I ought to.

I have reached an impasse.
I need some distance but how does one swim in the water of a half-empty glass.



That man, in that black box has left without any trace and nobody knows he exists and I'm starting to wonder if I've been crazy all this while.




PS: Random rambles are back, I've been keeping myself busy with some birthday prep for a loved one, fingers are crossed, hope I won't have to look away this time.

Listen: 'Keh ke lunga' by Amit Trivedi and Sneha Khanwalkar from Gangs of Wasseypur II

No comments: